Breaking News
recent

Kendrick Lamar Might Be On Lil Wayne’s Tha Carter V



Lil Wayne and Kendrick Lamar appeared together on Mike Will Made It’s “Buy The World” single over the summer, and that won’t be the last that we’ll hear from the two lyrical forces on one track. It sounds like K. Dot may be featured on Wayne’s upcoming album Tha Carter V.
“Can I say that?” Kendrick responded when asked if he was on Tha Carter V during an interview on Power 106 — almost giving away the answer by debating out loud whether he should confirm. “Am I on Tha Carter V? Umm, I wouldn’t know. I gotta see. I don’t wanna say.”
He did reveal that the two collaborated, but he’s just not sure where the record will end up.
“Me and Wayne worked,” he said. “I don’t know if it’ll be on Tha Carter V, or it’ll be a leak. I’ve always been a fan of Wayne, so wherever it goes, it’s all love with me. I’m just honored to work with bro; he’s always been an influential cat coming up.”
In some ways, the TDE rapper ending up on the latest Carter would be a moment coming full circle. Back in 2009, Dot dropped C4, a mixtape where he remade tracks from Weezy’s Tha Carter III, like “Mr. Carter,” “Misunderstood” and more.
Unknown

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.