Breaking News
recent

I love God fearing men but not poor ones - actress Nazareth Jesse Bako says

In an interview with Vanguard, upcoming actress Nazareth Jesse Bako said she is interested in marrying a God fearing man but not a poor God fearing man ...
"A man who is God-fearing and matured in heart and also caring. Once you have a man who loves God, every other thing is secondary” shesaid
Asked if she will marry a poor God fearing men , she says “There is nothing like a poor man in my diary. They will go for their class of women. I want to marry a ready-made man. I was not born to suffer all my life. I have tried to get to where I am so settling down would be resting and giving birth to my kids and taking good care of them"she said
Unknown

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.