Breaking News
recent

Pregnant Kim Kardashian Ditches Signature Heels for Comfy Flats — Gasp!


Pregnant Kim Kardashian in flats Pregnant Kim Kardashian runs errands in LA while wearing flat sandals on Aug. 3 Credit: MIXY/AKM-GSI
Bye, heels! Kim Kardashian, known for her love of sky-high stilettos even while pregnant, stepped out in Los Angeles on Aug. 2 wearing a pair of, wait for it, flat sandals.
The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star sported Alaia pom pom flats in nude with a sleeveless cotton, beige midi dress. Over the dress, Kardashian, 34, wore Haider Ackermann's silk-mousseline trench coat and her black Hermes "Birkin" bag.
PHOTOS: Kim Kardashian's biggest booty moments
Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian
Credit: Jacson / Splash News
The businesswoman and mother is rarely seen out in flats, despite being over five months pregnant. "I happen to hate the way I look in flats," Kardashian dished to Elle in June, when she first announced she was expecting her second child with husband Kanye West.

But the biggest difference between her last pregnancy and this one, is her approach to health. "This time around I have a nutritionist to keep me healthy while I'm pregnant," she told Us Weekly in June. "The last pregnancy, I ate a doughnut every single day, I'm not doing that this time. But I've also been taking it easy and enjoying myself."

Unknown

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.