Breaking News
recent

Kim Kardashian Did a Fully-Nude Photoshoot in the Desert and Shared It on Mother's Day

Kim went completely nude in a desert photoshoot, and she shared footage from that wild scene on Sunday's Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
Kim's photoshoot took place in the desert. She was smeared with white (strategically placed) body paint.
Kim intended that the photos be artistic and raise awareness for her skin condition, psoriasis.
 
“I have psoriasis, there is nothing I can do about it so there is no reason why I should feel uncomfortable. So to make myself feel better I lay out all my insecurities before we start a shoot in the hope that no one will be focused on that. I just want to do fun and artsy things.”
So, her photoshoot was a way of coping with her skin problems, raising awareness, and also simply having a great time.
"I want to capture really cool moments and have some great shoots and be nude and do all this cool stuff."
Unknown

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.