Breaking News
recent

Mo Farrah defends title in Great North Run

Those legs be running for years! Farah, who won World Championship gold at both 5,000m and 10,000m just a few weeks ago, defended his title in stunning style as be blazed through the final 800m in just under two minutes as he finished in 59 minutes 23 seconds in the Great North Run.
The turn of speed appeared to cost him heavily, however, the living legend ambling gingerly around the tarmac and wincing after crossing the finishing line just ahead of Kenya’s Stanley Biwott, who was just a second behind. Another Kenyan, Mike Kigen, was third in 1:00:01.
“It took a lot out of me,” admitted Farah. “I didn’t expect that – I thought it was going to be a lot easier. But I also didn’t think I was going to run that quickly towards the end of the season. It is nice to finish with a win, that is the most important thing.”
Unknown

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.