Breaking News
recent

Nollywood Actresses Funke Akindele And Rukky Sanda Rock Skimpy Outfits (Must See Photos)

Many fans slammed the outfit for being too revealing. But she pulled it off!  Rukky Sanda is making sure all eyes are on her as she premieres her new movie, Dark tonight.
Checkout Funke Akindele’s look below
Related news – ”I spent N3m to make my first movie in 2005” -Rukky Sanda reveals
Rukky Sanda is known to be born with a silver spoon. With several self-produced movies to her credit,many would believe that she has the backing of rich family members .However, she says in a chat with Vanguard
 ‘Before I got into Nollywood, I was already doing business.I used to sell stuff, so I had my money to put into it, and my mum supported me with a loan. She collected her money back though, so there was no sentiment attached. I won’t say it was easy starting out because I spent about N3m in making my first movie, and that was quite a lot in 2005. I don’t actually get Executive Producers for my movies; I do that myself. Not like I don’t believe in going all out to source for funds, but it’s just not my thing. I had someone once who wanted to sponsor my movie, and we did that. But before the movie came out, they were already on my neck asking for their money. I had to return it to them after we finished filming; we had not even finished editing then. I told them I’ll give them their money back, but that they wouldn’t get any credit on the movie. Ever since, I only produce movies if it’s convenient for me.’
The actress is in Birmingham for a club appearance to celebrate her recent birthday.She looks ravishing in her Roberto Cavalli dress.
Do you see anything wrong with their outfits? people are saying too much exposure and it is too short
Unknown

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.