Breaking News
recent

Sean Tizzle"I hear they don’t like me" pop star replies Basketmouth

He slam back the comedian on twitter, saying he should have come to him and not his management

Sean Tizzle 
According to the stand-up comedian Basket mouth in a recent interview with HipTV, he blasted Sean Tizzle saying he helped the singer snag three shows, and when he called on him to perform at his own show the pop act allegedly gave him a ridiculous price. 
Sean Tizzle took to Twitter to slam back at the comedian, saying he should have come to him and not his management.
“So I hear they don’t like Me… anyway I love U even though U didn’t come to Me…U went to them… they told Me & now I’m here laughing.”, he wrote.
    
Earlier in the week when Basketmouth was interviewed he said:
"I called on Sean Tizzle and he was charging me a certain amount of money, I didn’t know if it was him or his management that charged me, but I don’t care, I had to tell my team to blacklist his name on any of my shows"
Basketmouth and Nomuzi Basketmouth and Nomuzi

Bright Okpocha later revealed that he called on Olamide to perform at one of his shows, and the rapper told him to pay any amount.
"I called on Olamide who’s even a more buzzing act, and he said I can pay him anything I feel like, and he didn’t even ask of his money until way after the show before I paid him."

Unknown

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.