Breaking News
recent

"Welcome to Sambisa House"- Femi Adesina on President Buhari

Senior Special Adviser to President Buhari was on The Osasu Show (a current affairs program hosted by Osasu Igbinedion, broadcast journalist and media expert). Here is what he had to say about President Buhari (by the way, this episode will be airing again tonight, Monday September 14th at 7:30PM on AIT):
"The moment he [President Buhari] saw me he said, Chief Adesina, welcome to Sambisa house. We had a good laugh then we got to talking seriously. He said to me, what I want from you on this job is the truth. At all times tell me the truth. You know I'm a general, I may argue, but please argue with me. If you come up with a superior argument I will see reason." Mr. Adesina further stated, "this is not an administration where you tell the president what he wants to hear, this is one he has requested for the truth and that is the way we relate with him. I want to believe that in the next 45 months when the administration will be ending Nigerians will be quite glad they elected President Muhammadu Buhari." 

The Osasu Show airs every Friday at 9AM on AIT, Sundays at 7:30PM on Ben TV London, Mondays at 8:30PM on ITV Abuja, Tuesday at 9:30PM on ITV Benin.
See the full interview and show promo below:
Unknown

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.