Breaking News
recent

Plz Advice : Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House ?

lessb
I recently relocated to Lagos on transfer and got a two bedroom apartment around Marryland.
There is this my cousin who joined me two months ago to study at the Open University. I decided to give her one room in my apartment since I am not married yet.
To cut the story short, I just discovered that she is a lesbian. A very serious lesbian who toasts other girls including married women. But this girl is not up to 25years.
She brings girls/women to my house for se.xual escapades.
At first I thought they are just ordinary friends, it was later that I discovered what they do.
I thought of talking to her about it but when I found out she is the “man” not the “woman”, (she is the man that chases after the girls), then I knew that my advice to her will never work.
I talked to one of my friends, he said that my personal prayers will never cross my ceiling since I am in a house where abomination is being committed.
If I send her away,
Unknown

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.